Friday, October 13, 2017

52 shades of Sergio

Im Back, well i never left... i Just stopped blogging.
2017 was a really bad year, mostly my fault as i was unable to treat a Injury Property always with the feeling that i was still 20 yo. After months of negation and no more no less than 2 ironman finishes dragging my left leg my mind came Back to its Place after dnf in challenge almere, i Just felt like that the season was lost and had to fix everything before setting a diferent goal. The Goal is Set, but im far from being recovered, in fact i didnt even started any treathment (props to a great medical service in Portugal) but i did one exam that at least pointed one way, still waiting for an mri and an actual authorization to Therapy. This is 5-6 weeks after my desire to get things straight again só nedless to say that im starting to be upset to say the least. The lack of Exercise is killing me but i feel confortable knowing that theres no other way at the moment.
Tomorrow is the day that marks t-52 so this is Just to get used to my own confessionary ;)


And honestely there are things that piss me of and i Will blog about them (im pretty sure nobody reads blogs these days anyway...

1 comment:

Hugo Gomes said...

Olá Sérgio.

Eu ainda vou lendo... :)
As melhoras.

Um abraço!