Friday, October 29, 2010

Serginho

There are 3 sergios competing, Me, Sergio Dias (sedi) and Sergio Costa (serginho),

Serginho started doing ironman this year in Roth, with an impressive 9:45, before that, just a Half, he obviously started with the big ones, no sprints or olimpics for the AMG guy.

He is known in the weekend rides to hammer hard when he smells home and feels the workout is already done ;)

Working in the renewables energy buziness, he rides the most impressive bike of the bunch. when we exclude my own bike of course



He is in contention for the 30-34 crown among the portuguese, i love to put pressure on them ;) besides the 30-34 AG he is also competing for the faster midget in the group against SEDI

3 comments:

Sergio said...

Thanks my friend!

From my side Sedi can sleep in peace!! Only because I'm 36!! ;)

Sergio said...

Thanks my friend!

From my side Sedi can sleep in peace!! Only because I'm 36!! ;)

WC Athlete said...

UOOOOPS ;)

my bad, you can still fight for the midget tittle ;)